Before we begin, be aware of the risks involved!
You'll need the ROM from the XDA developer TripNRaVeR and baseband 49.
- Backup your stuff (contacts, sms, settings, current rom)
- Flash baseband 49 via Flashtool
- Flash Trip's rom via xRecovery
- Leave the phone alone for a few minutes (some reboots)
- Mobile network
- Mobile data traffic (HSPA, HSXPA, HSUPA, 3G, G)
- Hardware sensors
- Hardware video decoder
- Bravia Engine (50%)
- Hardware leds
Until future releases (soon to come), SD mount won't work automatically, so you'll need and app like Auto Mount Your SD Card and video recording gives a black screen. No big deal. I'll keep the post up to date as the fixes are release.
That's it! Don't forget to thank the XDA Developers for their amazing effort! See you next time!
-- Thank you for your time. If you like what you see, consider donating.